PERMANENT HAIR COLOR
Ammonia & PPD Free - For professionall use only.
The kit includes:
3 x Na.Yo Color 50ml
9 x Na.Yo Cream Activators 25ml
• Gentle, ammonia-free color
• Non-sensitizing formula
• Velvety cream base that moisturizes and conditions
• Lifts 4 to 5 levels
• 100% gray coverage
• Made with certified organic flax and calendula
Watch Na.Yo colours: click here
Na.Yo Color: The new AMMONIA and PPD-FREE permanent hair colour system with natural ORGANIC extracts from Kemon. Its innovative velvety creme texture is completely odourless and makes the colouring service an opportunity to treat the clients hair, nourishing it and respecting its structure with the utmost gentleness. NaYo is the future of hair colour.
Na.Yo Activators: peroxide developed exclusively for use with NAYO PPD free Colour.
Exclusive Nayo complex based on natural ingredients, for maximum results with extra-gentle care.
• CALENDULA protects the hair fibre
• FLAX restores moisture, shine and softness
• YOGHURT EXTRACT exerts a protective function Hair looks shinier, more conditioned, healthier.
To prepare the right quantity for full-head application, mix:
1 50 ml tube of Nayo hair colour + 3 25ml packets of Nayo Cream Activator. Mixing ratio 1:1.5.
Blend together to obtain a richly-textured, high-yield cream.
Use Nayo Cream Activator as follows:
• 10-volume to darken or lighten up to 1 level;
• 20-volume for maximum grey coverage and to lighten up to 2 levels;
• 30-volume for grey coverage and to lighten up to 3 levels;
• 40-volume for maximum grey coverage and to lighten up to 4 levels or, mixed in a 1:2 ratio will i; i super-lightener, for maximum lightening (4-5 levels).
APPLICATION AND PROCESSING TIMES
• For a touch up, apply only on roots for 35 minutes.
• For hair with faded colour of 2 levels or more on the lengths and tips, apply on roots, lengths and tips for 35 minutes.
• For hair with faded colour up to 1 level on the lengths and tips, apply on lengths and tips only during the last 10 minutes of the processing time. Total processing time: 35 minutes.
• For hair with faded colour up to half a tone, apply on lengths and tips only during the last 5 minutes of the processing time. Total processing time: 35 minutes.
GREY HAIR COVERAGE
• The shades from the nature, amber and cocoa series provide 100% coverage of grey hair without any mixing.
• The other tone series cover up to 50% of grey hair: to achieve maximum coverage, mix one third of tho nature, amber or cocoa shade (according to desired result) with two thirds of the desired shade.
Warnings: Contains Phenylenediammines, Diaminobenzčnes, Resorcinol.
Hair dyes can cause allergic reactions that, in rare cases, can be severe. Tattoos can increasethe risk of allergy. Hair stylists are responsible for inforrning consumers of the contents of these "Warnings", on the possible contraindˇcatións to application and on the risk of possible allergic reactions.
Watch Na.Yo colours: click here
INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients):
Aqua, ethanolamine, cetearyl alcohol, laureth-3, petrolatum, polysorbate 60, propylene gycol, betaine, cocos nucifera oil(coconut oil), sorbitan oleate, p-aminophenol, sodium lauryl sulfate, oleth-4 phosphate, yogurt extract, linum usitatissimum extract(linseed), calendula officinalis extract(calendula flower extract), helichrysum italicum extract, pentasodium pentetate, celeareth-20, oleyl phosphate, sodium sulite hydrogenated castor oil, acrylates/steareth-20 itaconate copolymer, cera alba(beeswax), erythorbic acid, etidronic acid, helianthus annuus seed oil(sunflower seed oil), propylparaben, methylparaben, ethylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, stearic acid, bht, glycerin, simethicone, sodium methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tetrasodium edta, toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, resorcinol, 2-methylresorcinol, phenyl methyl pyrazolone p-methylaminophenol sulfate, 4amino-2hydroxytoluene.
|Direction for use: